AIR TESTING is coming to us in April after Spring Break.
State testing can not take place in a virtual model. ALL STUDENTS MUST REPORT TO THE BUILDING FOR TESTING.
Students must have a DISTRICT Chromebook for testing. Students should bring their device and cord each day for testing.
FOR THE WEEK OF 4/12 & THE WEEK OF 4/19
- 7th graders will only attend Mon/Tues
- 8th graders will only attend Thurs/Fri
During these two weeks ALL MUSIC CLASSES will meet on the opposing days.....so 7th grade music students will meet Thursday Friday and 8th grade will meet Monday Tuesday.
We will return to a regular schedule the week of 4/26.
Answers to questions you might have:
- We must still honor social distancing guidelines. Students will be spaced accordingly.
- All busses will run their normal routes
- Breakfast and Lunch will still be available and free for all students
- On days students are not testing, they will be working on a team project. The project details will be given soon and students will be working on this project over the 2 week period.