The 2022 - 2023 school is quickly approaching! Here is some valuable information to get our students and families prepared for the start of the year.
- Our school supply list can be located here.
- Updated required forms for the 2022 - 2023 school year can be found here.
- You can print these off at home (if able to), complete, and bring to school on Raider Round Up.
- Breakfast is for purchase this year. The U.S. Department of Agriculture has announced all meals, including breakfast, are no longer free. Students who wish to purchase breakfast and eat it will enter through Door 14 starting at 8:30AM. Please note that breakfast goes until 8:45AM and students who purchase will need to stay in the cafeteria until that time. See attached slides on location of Door 14.
- The student school day is 8:50AM - 3:20PM. Students need to be in their first period class at 8:50AM for attendance. Doors will open for students to travel to their first period class at 8:45AM. The grade level and team color of your student will determine which door they enter into. If their first period is an elective this may be different. The attached Google Slides will outline this for you. However, 7th graders on the Red team will enter Door 14 and take the stairs up to their classes. Blue team students will enter at Door 2 and take those steps up to their classes. All 8th graders (gold & purple teams) will enter the main doors and go to their first period class.
- Dismissal is at 3:20PM. Our car riders will walk over to the parking lot shared with the middle school to be picked up. If you are a bus rider, you will exit Door 2, Door 3, or the main doors. Buses line up along the west side and front of the building. Buses will typically leave campus around 3:25PM, depending upon their arrival.