Here are the rules everyone needs to be aware of when attending games:
- All tickets should be purchased online, prior to arrival
- An adult must accompany children grades 6 and under while inside the stadium or on school grounds.
- Reynoldsburg City Schools enforces a no-bag policy, for spectators 18 years old or younger.
- Concession stand and restroom visits will be coordinated by the supervising administrators.
- Roughhousing, running, fighting, use of profanity, or acting in a manner considered to be: offensive, threatening,
insulting, humiliating, embarrassing, disruptive, obscene, sexually explicit, gang related, or violent is prohibited.
- Any violation of the student code of conduct or the creation of an unsafe environment or condition will be grounds for removal from the game without ticket reimbursement.