August 31, 2022
Dear Reynoldsburg Raiders and Sports Fans,
This Friday, at 7:00 p.m, the Reynoldsburg Raiders will host the Marysville Monarchs at the Livingston Campus football stadium. To ensure all spectators, including students, have an enjoyable and safe experience, we are requesting our community’s support of the following expectations.
- All tickets should be purchased online, prior to arrival (This is an Ohio Capital Conference standard.)
- An adult must accompany children grades 6 and under while inside the stadium or on school grounds.
- Reynoldsburg City Schools enforces a no-bag policy, for spectators 18 years old or younger.
- Our 7th and 8th graders will sit together in a specially reserved section of the stadium.
To teach and reinforce appropriate spectator behaviors and to ensure the safety of all, we have designated a supervised area of the stadium, south of the band, for 7th and 8th grade students. This is where student leaders will teach cheers and the marching band and our football cheerleaders will give special performances.
- 7th and 8th grade students should meet at the Rocky Raider statue at 7:00 p.m.
- Shortly after 7:00 p.m., administrators will lead the 7th and 8th graders to their section in the stands.
- Concession stand and restroom visits will be coordinated by the supervising administrators.
- 7th and 8th grade students not in the designated section must sit with an accompanying adult.
We are excited to show our Raider Pride and support our young athletes and it is our top priority that we do so in a family-friendly, inviting, and safe environment.
- Roughhousing, running, fighting, use of profanity, or acting in a manner considered to be: offensive, threatening, insulting, humiliating, embarrassing, disruptive, obscene, sexually explicit, gang related, or violent is prohibited.
- Any violation of the student code of conduct or the creation of an unsafe environment or condition will be grounds for removal from the game without ticket reimbursement.
We appreciate your having a family discussion about appropriate and acceptable behavior while attending school sponsored events. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Dr. Dan Good
Reynoldsburg City Schools