If you shop at Kroger, please sign up for the community Rewards program. It will take you a few minutes, but will be worth it! Here is how to sign up:
* Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
* Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with our organization after you sign up.
* If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
* Click on Sign In/Register
* If you're a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
* Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by
entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and
creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
* You will then get a message to check your
email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
* Click on My Account and use your email
address and password to proceed to the next step.
* Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards
information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
* Update or confirm your information.
* Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. Our NPO number is WA503
* To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
* REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register you card(s).
* Do you use your phone number at the
register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your
Kroger Plus card number.
* Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Please pass this on to any one that is able to help us!