Records & Alumni Transcripts

Records & Alumni Transcripts

School Records
File system

Custodial parents and guardians are entitled to review or copy their students' school records, including all academic and discipline files. These records are kept at the school where your child attends and may be requested directly from the school.

These records include report cards and major assessments. To help you keep up with your child's grades on assignments, quizzes, attendance, etc., Reynoldsburg maintains a student information system called PowerSchool. To learn more about PowerSchool and how to access it, click here.
If you are planning to withdraw your student from the Reynoldsburg City School District,  the new school must submit a "Records Request" to the student's current school. 
Alumni Transcripts
Official RHS Alumni Transcripts
can be requested by clicking the button below.
Order Credentials from Parchment
There is a charge of $3.95 per transcript.
Other Alumni Records

All other records, click the link below and complete the form, RHS Alumni Records Request Form.  DO NOT use this form for transcript requests.  Thank you.

Current Students

Transcript and/or Records for current students can be requested from the high school secretary or guidance counselor. Current year graduates can order copies of their transcript through Parchment at NO COST until August 1st.

Questions to:
Jessica Madden
View text-based website