Change of Address

Reynoldsburg City Schools Board of Education Vacancy
Reynoldsburg City Schools’ Board of Education seeks applications to fill the unexpired term of Board Member Julie Towns, who resigned effective May 31, 2024.

The Board must name a replacement within 30 days of the resignation. The newly appointed member will serve until December 31, 2025. If the appointed member desires to continue serving, he or she must be elected at the November election prior to the expiration of the term.

Applications for Board Vacancy
Community members who are interested in filling the vacant seat must submit a cover letter, resume and any other documentation supporting their candidacy to Angele Latham, Treasurer by 3:00 p.m. on May 29, 2024. Applications may be emailed, mailed, or hand delivered to:

Angele Latham, Treasurer
Reynoldsburg City School District
7244 East Main St.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

Please note that all correspondence for consideration must be received in the Treasurer’s office by the deadline indicated above. Correspondence received after that deadline will not be considered.

According to Ohio law, those serving on the RCS Board of Education must be at least 18 years old and reside in the Reynoldsburg City School District.

The Board will review all applications and plans to conduct interviews during a special board meeting(s). Meeting dates will be announced at a later date. All submitted materials will be subject to public records.

The Board plans to appoint a new board member at a board meeting on or shortly after June 18, 2024.

Change of Address

Change of Student Information
Changes in Residency, Contact Information or Custody

All residency and custody changes must be reported to Reynoldsburg City School’s Welcome Center, located at 1555 Graham Rd., within 10 days of the legal date change. Providing information directly to your child’s school is NOT sufficient notification.

Any change in residency - moving anywhere within or out of Reynoldsburg City School District boundaries - requires new proof of residency be presented in the form of a signed lease, settlement statement, or notarized friends or family affidavit, AND a current utility bill, paystub or official mail.
Custody changes – including divorce, new, or changes in existing shared parenting plans or Grandparent’s POA (filed) – require finalized court papers to be on file, in accordance with Ohio law.

Failure to present required documents to the Welcome Center within 10 days will constitute a falsification of applications and/or enrollment documents resulting in denial of all new or existing Open Enrollment, Intra-district Agreement, or School of Choice requests.

If your family has recently changed phone numbers, please complete a Change of Student Information Form and return it to the Welcome Center. 

The forms that need to be completed for the above events are available at the Welcome Center. 

Thank you for helping us keep accurate and up-to-date records.
Open Enrollment
View text-based website