Reynoldsburg City Schools has partnered with Nationwide Children’s Care Connection to provide additional access to health care at school. Those services include primary care, behavioral health and sports medicine.
Located at the Livingston Campus, Nationwide Children’s providers can:
- Help when your child has a sore throat, bad cough, earache, headache
- Give shots
- Do blood work
- Perform checkups
- Send medication to the pharmacy
- Provide sports physicals
- Provide services for sports-related injuries*
- Treat asthma
- Help with work permit physicals
- Treat anxiety, depression and ADHD
- Provide counseling and therapy
- Test for pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections
- Provide education on birth control
- Connect you with a doctor
- Provide sports medicine evaluation, care and treatment
- And more
To schedule an appointment, call (614) 355-2590 or contact your school nurse.
To schedule an appointment with Sports Medicine, call (614) 355-6000 or request an appointment online.
Appointments are available during school hours and before and after school. Walk-in appointments may be available. Parents/guardians are always welcome but don’t need to be at the appointment. Your child will receive a paper that explains what happened during the visit with any needed medication or follow up.
The services provided are not meant to replace your pediatrician or family doctor. When your child has any medical need, your first call should always be to your pediatrician. If your child does not have a pediatrician or family doctor, we will connect you to one.