Some important tips for attending RHS' 2020 graduation ceremony:
Where: Schottenstein Center: 555 Borror Drive Columbus, Ohio 43210
When: Tuesday May 26, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. (Graduates, please arrive by 6:00 p.m.) Doors open to the public at 6: 00 p.m.
Live Stream: For those who cannot attend, we will share a link to graduation so you can watch online!
1) Senior students need to be on time. Traffic is heavy to the Schott area so plan your time appropriately.
2) Seniors: be sure to bring your cap and gown and your Academy awards with you.
3) Senior students will receive 1 free parking ticket. If you plan to have multiple family cars, you will need CASH to pay the parking fee. Last year it was $5.00.
4) Make sure to ask your Senior what side of the arena they will be sitting on while looking at the stage. That way you can decide where you need to sit.
A Side - Gold Seat Numbers (Academies: (HS)2 STEM and Encore)
B Side - Purple Seat Numbers (Academies: eSTEM, BELL, and Everest) 5) All Seniors will exit the building at the conclusion of the graduation. They are not permitted back inside so pre-plan your meeting place outside the Schott.
6) It will be dark when the program is over so take some nice pictures before heading to the Schott or before they go into the Schott. There is a professional photographer who will take a photo as they received their diploma.
7) Enjoy watching your Senior! The administration will ask you to be respectful as the names are announced so that all graduate’s names can be heard.