*UPDATED APRIL 13, 2021*
The RHS Graduation Committee has preliminary plans for graduation which will allow seniors to make arrangements to celebrate their special day. Please keep in mind that this is what we have planned as of now, but if guidance changes, we have back up plans to accommodate almost any situation.
Please save the date for individual Academy Graduations! These four “mini” graduations will have the same look and feel of our normal ceremony with speeches and a traditional graduation walk for each graduating Senior.
The Academy graduation schedule is as follows:
Graduation Dates: June 2nd and 3rd, 2021 with a rain date of June 4, 2021.
Location: Reynoldsburg High School’s Football Stadium (6699 E. Livingston Ave. Reynoldsburg, OH 43068)
June 2, 2021:
- eSTEM Academy: Seniors arrive at the field at 9:00am for a 10:00am ceremony
- BELL Academy: Seniors arrive at the field at 1:00pm for a 2:00pm ceremony
- Everest High School: Seniors arrive at the field at 1:00pm for a 2:00pm ceremony
June 3, 2021:
- Encore Academy: Seniors arrive at the field at 9:00am for a 10:00am ceremony
- (HS)2 STEM Academy: Seniors arrive at the field at 1:00pm for a 2:00pm ceremony
ALL graduates will receive four (4) tickets to their Academy graduation. There will be no exceptions as this number was based on guidance from the Governor as well as the Ohio Department of Education. You can read that guidance here:
Guests will be seated in pods based on the guidance above.
More information about dissemination of tickets will be communicated at a later date.
1. If you haven’t paid your senior fee yet, please use this link to pay your fee: https://reynoldsburg-high-school.ticketleap.com/rhs-2021-graduation-fee-3/ OR you can pay by cash or check or in the eSTEM office.
2. If you haven’t completed your Senior Activity Form yet, here’s the link to do that: http://bit.ly/SeniorActForm. This needs to be done as soon as possible.
3. If you haven’t ordered your cap and gown yet, please use this link to do that: https://highschool.herffjones.com/secom/school/OH/Reynoldsburg%2BHigh%2BSchool/34005583000/1039/home?gradYear=2021
4. College Acceptance Letters – Please continue sending them to Mrs. Nash ([email protected]).
5. Three forms have been posted below:
- eSTEM Memories – Some of the info on this form will seem redundant and similar to the Senior Activity Form. This is for eSTEM’s use only and is used to create the student’s Celebration slide.
- Final Transcript Request – As soon as you have decided/confirmed where you will be attending college, please complete this form. If you do not complete and return this form, your final transcript will not be sent to your college in June.
- Scholarship Information – Each year we create a report showing all scholarship information that our students are offered. This does not mean you have to accept the offer … just list that an offer was made.
6. Are you entering the Military? I need to know as soon as possible so that I can order your red, white and blue cord and also to do a recognition slide for you. We will also need a copy of your enlistment form. Please email Mrs. Nash with the information.
7. Yearbook Deadlines:
- Senior photos, quotes, superlatives are due APRIL 1st. Seniors must use their reyn.org account when filling out the form. HTTP://bit.ly/rhssenioryearbook
- - Buy last year's 2020 yearbook: HTTP://rhsyearbook.ticketleap.com/2020reprintfeb
- Buy this year's 2021 yearbook: www.yearbookordercenter.com. The school code is 4290.
8. Local Scholarship information is out! Click on "Local Scholarships" on the left side of this page.
All completed forms should be returned to Mrs. Nash at [email protected]. Questions should also be directed to Mrs. Nash.