You may be eligible for tuition reimbursement through the district if:
1) You are currently working under a teacher contract.
2) You have a current (signed and dated) IPDP
3) Your coursework was taken for credit.
4) The content of your coursework directly relates to your IPDP
5) You are able to provide the following support documentation: 1) a receipt of payment showing the amount you paid for the course tuition, 2) a transcript showing that the course was completed and credit was earned, and 3) an approved IPDP.
On the right, you will find two links to documents for:
1) Tuition Reimbursement Application
2) Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines and Information
Please read and study the attached information. This information explains who is eligible for reimbursement, what course evidence is needed for reimbursement, deadlines for paperwork submission, and information regarding the disbursement of tuition reimbursement checks. If you still have questions AFTER you have reviewed this information, please contact the Tuition Reimbursement Coordinator.