Reynoldsburg High School comprises four interest-based Academies. These academies are designed to bring relevance and personalization to student learning in order to prepare students well for careers, college and citizenship.
Students' choices will make high school curriculum more meaningful and exciting to them, but will not limit their opportunities after high school. All high school students will choose among the following programs based on their current career and college interests.
BELL: Business, Education, Leadership and Law
Encore: Arts, Communication & Design
eSTEM: environmental Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
(HS)2: Health Sciences & Human Services
Students in every academy will learn the basics. Core classes, including math, science, English and social studies, include all of the knowledge and skills necessary for high school, as outlined in the national ACT College Readiness Standards and the Ohio Core Content Standards. The academies have several other features in common, as well:
- Access to athletic and music programs.
- Required non-core courses such as health and physical education.
- World languages.
- Special education support services.
- Enriched, Advanced Placement, dual-credit, PSEO, Flex Credit and online learning options.
- Special opportunities for mentorships, internships and community service.
- A culminating project in the senior year.
To learn more about what's unique about each academy, download the brochures or sample schedules available at the right.