PaySchools Central is a secure and convenient website application that allows parents to add to their child’s meal account online over the Internet using any Visa or Mastercard (including Debit Visa and Mastercard).
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s cafeteria account, there is a minimum deposit amount of $20.00. The internet convenience fee will be paid for by the Food Service department. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s lunch account within 4 hours.
Please note that we cannot take credit card payments at our office or at the schools; this is only available over the Internet. The use of PayForIt.net is optional; we will continue to accept cash and checks for deposits into meal accounts.
TO USE THE PAYFORIT.NET ONLINE SYSTEM:
BY LOGGING ONTO WWW.PAYSCHOOLSCENTRAL.COM, YOU CAN EASILY:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Cafeteria account
- Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child’s Cafeteria account
- Check your child’s Cafeteria account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT, ALL YOU WILL NEED IS:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child’s school, grade & student identification number
Questions regarding your child's lunch account may be directed to the Food Service Secretary, Carla Smetzer, at 614-501-1211.