- Balfour (announcements) orders have arrived. Students can pick them up on Monday, April 14, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. in Room A113.
- Turn copies of all college acceptance and scholarship award letters in to Mrs. Nash as you receive them.
- The date for Prom HAS CHANGED! It will now be held on
Saturday, May 3, from 7:00-11:00 p.m. at the Jefferson
Country Club.- Senior Exams will be on Monday, May 19
- Capstone Exhibitions will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday,
May 20 & 21. More info to come.
- eSTEM Celebration will be held on Wednesday, May 21 at
7:00 p.m. in the PAC- GRADUATION REHEARSAL will be Tuesday, May 27, at
8:00 a.m. at the Livingston Avenue Campus. Mandatory.
- GRADUATION: Tuesday, May 27, 7:00 p.m., at the
TWO HOUR DELAY SCHEDULE - In the event that a two hour school delay is declared by our Superintendent, the following schedule will be in effect:
9:25 - 9:48 a.m. FLEX/Extended Learning
9:51 - 10:46 a.m. Block 1
10:49 - 11:44 a.m. Block 2
11:47 a.m. - 12:22 p.m. Fusion
Lunch 3A - 12:22 - 12:57 p.m. Adkins-Pritchett, Coley, Gee
Block 3A - 1:00 - 1:55 p.m. Gilmore, Jago, M. Ladowitz, Leppla,
Massa & Roman
Block 3B - 12:22 - 12:55 p.m. Ball, Griffith, R. Ladowitz,
Lunch 3B - 12:57 - 1:32 p.m. Leskowyak, Murray, Sabetta,
3B - 1:35 - 1:55 p.m. Schultz, Stewart & Wilson
Regular School Hours are 7:25 a.m. to 1:55 p.m. The office is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or by appointment.