August 25, 2020
Dear Reynoldsburg City Schools’ Families and Staff,
This Friday, August 28, 2020, your Reynoldsburg Raiders play their opening home football game. This year will certainly look differently, and we wanted to provide information on how you can enjoy the games.
Seating capacity at our stadium will be reduced to 15 percent by the Ohio Department of Health. We are limiting the number of seats to parents of our football players, the band and our cheerleaders. All tickets must be purchased pre-sale. There will be two tickets per band member/football player/cheerleader for purchase. There will be no tickets for staff or the public.
However, you can still be #REYNProud and support your Raiders by watching the live streams of all the games. The Reynoldsburg Football Parents Association (RFPA) will stream each game, starting this Friday as we take on the Gahanna Lions. This game will also be broadcast on 97.1 The Fan, and our Week 6 opponent, Pickerington Central, will be televised on the CW for Thursday Night Lights on October 1, 2020.
For the Varsity and Junior Varsity Schedule, please go to: https://reynoldsburgfootball.com/
and click on “Game Schedule.”
The link to live stream will be on their website and we will share the link via social media.
For those who are able to attend the games, we need to reiterate some protocols and procedures to ensure the safety of our fans and players.
- All spectators must present a game ticket to enter the parking lot. Show the ticket to the attendant and then it will be collected when you enter the game.
- To ensure there is no tailgating or gathering of crowds, RCS attendees will park on the East side of RHS’ Livingston Campus and enter the main entrance behind the Field House. Gahanna attendees will be entering on the West side and parking/watching on the Visitor side for the duration of the game.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Seating will be spaced to allow for proper social distancing
- Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes or other intoxicants, or possession of alcohol are not permitted.
- To establish a standard of expected behaviors, signs are posted throughout the stadium. These posters are in place as reminders that home sporting events are a time for us to come together and support our Raiders while displaying pride in our community and schools. We will not permit nor condone unsafe, disruptive, or harmful behavior.
We are happy that we are able to support our Raiders while keeping everyone safe and healthy. I look forward to watching our team this season. Go Raiders!
Melvin J. Brown
Reynoldsburg City Schools