Reynoldsburg's federally supported school meal program provides one-third of a child's daily nutritional needs in every meal. Lunches include 2 oz. of meat or alternative source of protein, 2/3 cup of fruit and/or vegetables, two grains, and 8 fluid oz. of milk. Breakfast meals comprise one serving each of protein, bread, fruit or juice, and milk.
To learn more about the National School Lunch Program, visit the USDA website at http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/lunch/
New Online Payment Options
We are excited to announce that you will be able to put money on your child’s meal account online over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, you can easily:
· Set up an account
· Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Cafeteria account
· Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
· Set up recurring payments for your child’s Cafeteria account
· Check your child’s Cafeteria account balance
· View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
· Schedule Fee payments for future payment
To set up an account, all you will need is:
· A valid email address
· A credit card or ACH Check Information
· Your child’s student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s cafeteria account, there is a minimum deposit amount of $20.00. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s lunch account in 2 hours.