Use the Safe School Helpline to report threats of violence, suicide and illegal activity that could harm children in our schools. The helpline is administered by an independent, outside company. All calls are PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL and ANONYMOUS.
When you call...
- Do not provide your name unless you want to identify yourself to school officials
- A typed transcript of your message will be provided to your school
- Your report will be assigned a case number, which you may use later to confirm that your report was received and investigated
To report a problem, call 1-800-4-1-VOICE ext. 359 (1-800-418-6423 ext. 359)
OR go to www.safeschoolhelpline.com to make a report online.
NEW: Text your concern to the Safe School Helpline!
- Text 66746 and type "TIPS" as the message
- You will receive a text back instructing you to state the name and location of your school. Just follow the prompts. No identifying information is forwarded to the school that you do not provide.
- Your cell phone number is not provided to the school.