Reynoldsburg City Schools has developed a local Gifted Advisory Council to allow for stakeholder input in the decision-making process of gifted programming. The council is comprised of the following members:
- Chief Academic Officer
- Coordinator of Gifted Services
- Building Principals
- Gifted Intervention Specialists
- General Education Teachers
- Parents of Students Identified as Gifted
- Students Identified as Gifted
The Gifted Advisory Council meets 3-4 times per year to review information about the gifted program and make recommendations to be considered by the District.
Gifted Advisory Council membership is evaluated each year. If you wish to be considered for membership on the committee, please contact the Coordinator of Gifted Services (James Young) at [email protected].