The mission of Waggoner Road Junior High School is to provide a rigorous and equitable education for all children.
Waggoner Road Junior High School will be thoughtful communities of learners guided by high expectations and accountability so each may learn in a respectful, safe and caring environment.
- The interests and needs of children will be the top priority of all data-driven decisions.
- The rights, ideas, diversity and property of one another will be valued and respected.
- All students can achieve mastery and learn best when they are challenged in a safe, structured and well-defined learning environment.
- A commitment to continuous growth and school improvement will be realized by all stakeholders in the learning community.
- Self-discipline, in order to accept ownership of actions and all the consequesnces resulting from them, will be fostered for all learners.
- The educational process will be enhanced through the utilization of community resources and the involvement of parents and school personnel to support child-centered learning.