The RHS Graduation Committee has preliminary plans for graduation which will allow you and your family to make arrangements to celebrate your special day. Please keep in mind that this is what we have planned as of now, but if guidance changes, we have back up plans to accommodate almost any situation.
Graduation Dates: June 2nd and 3rd, 2021 with a rain date of June 4, 2021.
Location: Reynoldsburg High School’s Football Stadium (6699 E. Livingston Ave. Reynoldsburg, OH 43068)
June 2, 2021:
- eSTEM Academy: Seniors arrive at the field at 9:00am for a 10:00am ceremony
- BELL Academy: Seniors arrive at the field at 1:00pm for a 2:00pm ceremony
- Everest High School: Seniors arrive at the field at 1:00pm for a 2:00pm ceremony
June 3, 2021:
- Encore Academy: Seniors arrive at the field at 9:00am for a 10:00am ceremony
- (HS)2 STEM Academy: Seniors arrive at the field at 1:00pm for a 2:00pm ceremony
Guests will be seated in pods based on the guidance above.
More information about dissemination of tickets will be communicated at a later date.
April 21 Cap and Gown pick-up. 10am to 4pm
Herff Jones will be on-site in the bus loop to hand out cap and gowns as well as other graduation items ordered. Watch your email for details.
May 5 Senior Lunch. 12:30-1:30
Meet us for a senior lunch and pick up your graduation information packet in the gym parking lot.
May 21 Encore Senior Celebration. 11:30-1:30
This year, we are holding a senior student only celebration.
May 25 SENIOR LAST DAY! Congrats to a job well done! Good Luck, Class of 2021
Senior Fees – UPDATE – With our District going back to Distance Learning, we understand that some of you may be concerned about paying senior fees. In an effort to make this easier on you, we have set up an online payment system through Ticketleap. We used this system at the end of last school year and it was very successful. Below are the instructions to pay the $55 senior fee online.
- This will bring up the “RHS 2021 Graduation” page
2. Click on “Get Tickets”
3. Enter the Quantity as “1” (This is on the right-hand side of the page)
4. Click “Checkout”
5. Complete/Fill out all information including Student Name and Academy
6. Click “Checkout” again.
There is a $3.75 charge added to each payment (total of $58.75) which is Ticketleap’s service charge.
This online payment system is just an option for you. You can also mail a check to: Encore Academy, 8579 Summit Road, Attn: Mrs. Bosley, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. If neither of these options will work for you, we can make arrangements for payment after Winter Break.
Cap & Gown and Graduation Orders – Don’t forget to check out the Herff Jones graduation video:
Also, don’t forget to order your cap & gown. Go to
Your cap & gown can be ordered as part of a package or it can be ordered individually. You will just need to provide your height and weight and a small deposit.
Senior Photos, Quotes & Superlatives
This form is due February 1st
. No exceptions! We are working on a deadline with the printing and publishing plant. If you need to make changes to this form after you have submitted, you will need to contact [email protected]
prior to February 1st
In this form you will be asked to provide 3 things. You have the option to skip any of them.
- Senior Quote - Please limit your quote to 140 characters. Please ensure that your quote is school appropriate and does not infringe on copyright laws (YouTube videos, links to external pages, etc.)
- Senior Superlatives - Believe your friends match any of the questions? Nominate them!! Be sure to include the first and last name of the student. You can nominate anyone who is a senior from any academy.
- Senior Photos - Keep these things in mind: Must be a file, not links to cloud storage. Title the Message: Your first and last name - Senior Photo. Title the jpeg file: Your first and last name Senior Photo.jpeg. Professional images only (No screenshots, no watermarks & no selfies) If students do not purchase professional shots, the photos provided by the school on picture day will be used.
College Acceptance Letters – Please send a copy of each acceptance letter to Mrs. Bosley at [email protected] We are still considering how best to acknowledge and congratulate our Seniors on their college acceptances. Keep an eye out for more details on this.
Seniors- check out the senior link for FASFA help!